Wednesday, August 19, 2015

my (not so secret) obsession with YouTube

My name is Kelsey and I am addicted to YouTube. 

Not really, but there is a deep rooted obsession...

About 2 years ago, I discovered the world of YouTube and original content creators. I am now currently subscribed to 246 different creators. I don't watch all of their videos they post, but there are a few creators that I absolutely love: Sprinkle of Glitter, Marie Bits & Clips, Hannah Hart, and Mamrie Hart (just to name a few). My obsession is almost just as bad as some of the 12-14 year old girl's who go crazy for these people. What I love the most about YouTube is that individuals are able to take their talent and interests and make a living creating, producing, and uploading videos on YouTube with just a camera, a tripod, and their bedroom. While some have more of a crew behind them or a studio that helps promote and support them, the realness of seeing into the lives of all sorts of people still thrills me and feeds that weird 'thing' inside me that loves learning about people and how they live (daily vloggers are great at fulfilling this thing). 

I don't know what it is about YouTube, but it's got me hooked and I'm ok with that. 

This video is one Sprinkle of Glitter just uploaded and I thoroughly enjoyed watching her show off her new stationary purchases. 
 
 Does anyone else struggle with a YouTube obsession???

Let me know and we can support each other through this...'ppreciate ya!
Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment